Hello, welcome to my blog! I tend to post a lot of Doctor Who,various plays and musicals, music, writing....things, and just anything that I really enjoy! Enjoy your stay!
(Credit for my icon goes to the artist who made it, I just found it!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN (born 28 November 1987) "I had a lot of alone time with no brothers or sisters running around, or anything. I would just sit and imagine things, all the time.”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN GILLAN!
A very HAPPY THANKSGIVING or CHANUKAH to all my followers and those who just happen to stumble upon this post! I am extremely grateful to all my followers: you guys make my day 34957692379348 times brighter! So thank you for all the loving messages, kind words, fantastic posts, and for just being an amazing person. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone, love you all! Hugs to everybody!
"Which New "Doctor Who" Companion Are You?
Just took the buzzfeed test. I got River Song…. Hello Sweeties! This so perfect.
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
WHAT HAS MY DEAR MOMMY DONE TO YOU???
Fuck you, whoever started this post.
I’M SORRY I’M TOO SUPERSTITIOUS I WILL RISK BAD LUCK BUT NOT MY MOTHER
…..yah not cool brah
WHO EVER MADE THIS……YOU SIR, STINK. I LOVE MY MOM TOO MUCH
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Holy cow…..I NEED TO VISIT!
i can’t stop to listen this i love it ♥
This has been stuck in my head all flippin’ week!!!!! BUT I DON’T CARE IT’S REALLY GREAT!
- Valjean: Have you ever wanted to get away from something? What was it?
- Javert: What is your latest obsession?
- Bishop Myriel: Are you religious or do you believe in a higher power?
- Fantine: Would you do anything for someone you loved?
- Thénardier: Have you ever deliberately scammed someone or stolen something?
- Eponine: Have you ever been the victim of unrequited love?
- Gavroche: What was the coolest thing you did as a child?
- Marius: Are you often joked about amongst your friends?
- Cosette: Who is the love of your life?
- Enjolras: Would you risk your life for a cause you believe in?
- Courfeyrac: How many romantic partners have you ever had?
- Combeferre: What is the name of the last book that you read?
- Feuilly: Have you ever taught yourself how to do something? What was it?
- Joly: What do you do to stay healthy?
- Lesgles/Bossuet: What is one of the worst things that has ever happened to you?
- Musichetta: Have you ever been involved with two people at once?
- Prouvaire: Where, or in what, do you find beauty or solace?
- Grantaire: List one of your greatest vices and a talent that makes up for it.
- Bahorel: Have you ever been in a fight? Describe the circumstances surrounding it.
- Montparnasse: Who is the worst person you've ever worked for?